Sunday, May 13, 2007

Qwicket, pour le faire fonctionner

qwicket: A successful built, and war deployment

The web applications generated by qwicket (0.2) still don’t run out of the box. As I tried to run the build.xml file, which was suppose to download the dependencies and build the war file, the built resulted unsuccessful. So, I had to get my hands dirty, and manually download the jar files and resolve the dependencies (including versoning issues of different jars with each other).

Firstly, I had to turn off the auto jar download during build process. I did it by adding this line in build.properties file:

0 comments: